Monday, September 15, 2008

First Blog

So I lie in bed, just relaxing after a long day of going to classes, playing with Sydney, fixing dinner, and trying to get some things done around the house. Life has been so busy, I'm taking 3 classes, that include 2 sciences and a theatre. My suggestion to anyone thinking that they would like to take 2 science classes in one semester: DON'T! It seems as if everyday of my science classes has been a struggle. In one of them, I hardly feel as if I've accomplished anything; I took my first test, and made a 78. Needless to say, I was shocked, I'm not taking this class to be "average", I'm taking it so I can make a really good grade. My other science class, our professor failed to provide us with some crucial material, and so I failed my first two quizzes. I really have been trying so hard in these classes, and I think it will pay off in the end. Today, I took my first test in my other science class, I think I did well on it, wasn't able to answer all of the questions, but it's better than not answering any.
My theatre class is teriffic. It seems like it will be a reasonably easy class, and that makes me happy. We just got through seeing The Light in the Piazza. What a wonderful production, and now I have until next Monday to write my critique on it and turn it in.
My home life is going well, Jeremy is gone for another 7 weeks of training, but he will get to come home 2 more times in that course of time. We had him home this past weekend, which was so wonderful. I was so happy that Sydney could see her daddy, and he was thrilled to see us. He has some especially tough training ahead of him now, so please remember him in your prayers.
Sydney has been going to my good friend, Paige's, during the day while I'm in school. I joke with Paige and say that she is her's on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, because she is there for so long. I do love that Paige is able to watch her, because we parent in much the same ways, and that's extremely important. Sydney has been learning so many new things, and has been eating really well. She will be 14 months old on the 17th of September, and she is doing so well. I am proud everyday to be her mommy.

It is time for bed now, morning comes early.

No comments: